Friday

Projects & dreams

2.18.11-

Time to Flourish! {my one word for 2011}  
I have a long list of projects that I have been wanting to do for awhile now & this weekend I am hoping to tackle a few of them. {fingers crossed}So here they are in no particular order

I want to make this-
{a Framed Marque- with a great frame I got at the DI}

 I like the idea of changing this up all the time & thought it would be great in the hallway between my girls bedrooms.  Lots of space to write little love notes or a favorite quote or two
& with another frame this-
Except with the Duke BB schedule written on it & then BYU football games in the Fall in our family room.
{love this idea!}

& this
I have been collecting keys for awhile now & was given 2 great old keys from Tyler's Grandma GG that I think would be perfect in a lampshade. I want to make 2 lamps to place on our sofa table in our Great Room.


& I want to paint Miss Mace's room this weekend.
{we are thinking a lovely shade of Turquoise}
Does anyone out there have a shade they love or have used??  If you have any recommendations we would love to hear them.
Time to update her room & "TWeeN" it a little bit something that will be fun for her to be in. I am thinking very eclectic, hip & girly all at the same time.
& finally someday this-
I LOVE the idea of putting shades around all the windows in our home from A- to whatever.
{we have a lot of windows so it might come close to Z}
Thought it was such a clever & fun idea

& I wish I would have seen this picture before I carpeted the stairs, maybe when I get sick of the carpet this is what they will turn into.

I guess that's what I need to keep thinking about all these projects I have- one step at a time! Maybe eventually I will get them all done :)

Happy{long} Weekend everyone! 

{M}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm....im freaking out over those stairs!!
i think i should rip the carpet up on the stairs now...lol
oh how our husbands are so patient......

seriously....im dieing!
:)

Betsy said...

Saw this lady's ebay store with some snowflakes and bottle brush ornamnets and thought of you, so check it out...http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Style-Santa-ornament-bottle-brush-tree-hat-3pc-/220356215490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item334e4102c2.