Friday

Signs of a successful show!

2.4.11-

NO candy left! {yeah, which means I won't have to eat it all ;)}
Thanks to all of you who bought some yumminess to take home with you to enjoy.
{more of this goodness to come at The Hive in April}

Thanks to everyone that came from near {neighbors} & far {Utah Co.-holla!}  I really appreciate you coming & supporting me & my business. Whether it was the 20th time you have come to my show or the 1st time I always enjoy seeing friends & meeting new faces. 
That is really what I love the most about doing this is the connections & friendships that have come into my life as a result of Hollyhocks & Honeybees.

Thanks to my sister Vaness for cashiering, my cute daughter Mace for weighing & bagging all the candy & of coarse my wonderful husband for letting me open up our home, dealing with my craziness & bringing home Subway for us all to eat- love you!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
{M}

3 comments:

EMILEE said...

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU,YOU ARE JUST AS SWEET IN PERSON. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR OPEN HOUSE IN APRIL. I TOLD MY HUBBY WE NEED TO MAKE IT THERE THE FIRST DAY OF THE SALE. THANKS FOR OPENING YOUR HOME, AND YOUR HEART. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Honeybee said...

Ahhh, thank you Emilee! Thanks for making my day :) It was so nice to met you & your cute little guy. Did you guys make it to Taggarts for lunch?

aqb said...

Melis, Reta said it was so much fun and everything was so cute! Wish I could have come, mostly for the candy oh and to see you guys too! ha ha Miss ya!