Friday

Change is hard but good!

12.6.13- 

  Did something I've been thinking about doing for a long time now {since March in fact}  changed my name on Instagram to @hollyhocksandhoneybees officially today.  Why is change hard sometimes?  It's good for us right?  I absolutely adored my old name {MQuigBee} but I wanted it easier for clients, followers & friends of my business to be able to find me easier.  

 Don't worry if you were already following me you still are.  Just wanted to make you aware of the change if a comment pops up from @hollyhocksandhoneybees now you'll know it's me. 

I think I might have to have MQuigBee start to be my new nickname or my signoff after a post or something.  
{Hmmmm..... I'll have to think about it}  

You'll understand the reason behind the change when I come back on Monday & let you all in on something really, fabulous, exciting & over the top amazing & cheerful!  
Ooooh, can't wait to show you all. 

See you Monday! 
{M}QuigBee ;) 

No comments: