Monday

From my family to yours

12.23.13- 

  Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Since this week is filled with family, travel &  traditions I didn't want to forget wishing my blog followers a Happy Holiday in all the hustle & bustle of the season. 


Thanks for always stopping by & reading this little blog of mine.  I truly am grateful for it & all it allows me to do.  Thanks for letting me into your lives & your homes. I really appreciate your friendship & kindness.  I hope your week is filled with the true meaning of Christmas the celebration of the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  

My little family & I are off to my hometown to participate in a Nativity Tradition that's been going on, in my family, for nearly 34+ years.  I thought I would share this joyful little video of a Nativity program with all of you. 
So sweet, watch & enjoy. 

What a sweet message that is a good reminder to us all. 

Love, 
{M}

2 comments:

Julie said...

I always look forward to your blog posts. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!