Thursday

Great News!!

8.2.12- 
  WOW, something super exciting happened around here yesterday & I feel like I should 


Hollyhocks & Honeybees passed the 
100,000 blog view mark!!  
{Thank you, THaNK You, THaNK YOU!!} 
-bring on 200,000 ;) - 



Can't believe this little blog of mine & how it has grown & changed from my 1st blog post in 2010.  
{check out the 1st H&H post ever- Here
I can't imagine why it took me so long to get it up & running but now I can't imagine not having it & being able to connect with so many of you. Thanks for reading & enjoying it.  I love hearing from you & the kind things you say about the H&H blog.  
I hope it continues to inspire you & bring me JoY! 


Oh, Remember that super terrific GiVEAWAY I told you about?  Well I'll announce all the details on it the week of the 13th. Check back & see how you can enter to WiN something Fab.u.lous

-I'll be back later to share some of the new decor I put up around 4011 to welcome in the month of August- 

{M}

5 comments:

JenBowles said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Staci said...

Melissa, this is awesome. I am a stalker!!! Love everything you do. Keep it up girl.

Honeybee said...

Thanks friends!! Couldn't have accomplished it without wonderful followers & "stalkers" like you!! ;)

Marci said...

sooo cool!! YAY!!

bobmiler said...

Beesmax is a product which cames from bees. Bees produce very useful substances such as honey, royal jelly, propolis and beesmax . This substance has been found to be very significant in the manufacture of various products. It contains long chain alcohols and fatty acids. Beeswax is described as a surfactant especially when it is mixed with skin lotions and creams. Beesmax will allow the skin to breath as it should.We can give you many inportent advice upon beesmax .For more information click here .