Saturday

Last one Vintage H&H #4

8.11.12 


  Since School is starting right around the corner I thought I better at least share a post about School & some of my favorite School Supplies.  Don't you just love going into a store & walking down the school supply aisles this time of year.  I do!  Boxes of unsharpened pencils just ready to get to work, all the colorful array of markers, crayons & pencils not to mention the adorable printed notebooks, folder & binders.  Sometimes my heart aches to be back in school this time of year & teaching! 

Here is a post from May of this year that sums up a wonderful experience I was able to be a part of in school involving some of my new favorite school supplies- Post It Notes.  
{Still thinking about it makes me tear up- so awesome!} 


Okay- this is officially H&H's 500th blog post!!
{Wa-Hoo, Yippee, Hooray!!} 
That means that the time has come to announce something FaBULOUS!  I'll be back next week to share all the BiG news with you all. So excited to finally share. 

Don't forget The Hive {on location} for the 1st time ever!
Next Saturday from 12:30-3:30 @ Kent Smith Park in Mt. Green.  Hope to see you there! 

{M} 

No comments: