Friday

The Hive {Sneak Peek}

8.17.12- 


  Back to show a quick peek at a few of the goods H&H I will be bringing to The Hive {on location} 
TOMORROW from Noon-4:00 at Kent Smith Park in 
Mountain Green. 
{I posted directions to the event on the sidebar} 

-Popular Hello boards & up cycled vintage clipboards- just in time for school!- 

-Lots of famous H&H blocks! Perfect to put, tug or place into any size of space.  Look cute all stacked together in a group or just one by itself- 

- If you love to scrapbook or journal- BOY, do I have some fun stuff for you.  Little do-dads, cards, labels & stickers perfect for card making, journal writing, gift gifting or scrap booking.  TONS of possibilities!- 
-These word stickers & labels are AWESOME!  So many uses for these. LoVE!- 

-An array of Hello & Back to School signs perfect to put up by the back door or on the mantle.  Bright, fun colors on each board-

You may remember seeing this on a segment I did for Studio 5 in May. I love to mix textures & elements in decorating & this is the perfect way to combine soft & hard, rough & smooth. I'm very happy to announce that I'll be selling these tomorrow at The Hive! 
-Size of wood & number of bottles in each plank will vary.  Also the size, color & labeling of the bottles in each wood table runner will vary too- 
It's my favorite thing to have out on the island or on my table this time of year- I enjoy cutting flowers from our yard to display in such a unique way. 

-There will be lots of Blooms to choose from, since it's the Wildflower Pedalfest that The Hive is on location at.  Little  cheerful frames too to brighten up any spot in your home- 

-Since it's Back to School time bundles of vintage books for sale.  To use to decorate with like I did {Here} or just to sit on a comfy chair & read.  I'll also have some adorable printed paper memory card games for sale & some old fabric patterns for sale too-


There will also be H&H frames there for sale as well not to mention Leila Bird & Vintage Fern will be in the booth with me.  So come & I'm sure you'll find something to take home with you.  GooD LuCK to all the ladies participating in the 1st ever Pedalfest!  I'm sure it will be a beautiful ride through this lovely place I get to call home.

{M} 

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

Thanks for your emailing me your order Lindzee! Can't wait to ship some H&H goods to Washington for you. Thanks so much!