Friday

I shared, now you share!

4.21.17- 


Had such a great time sharing ideas for Teacher Appreciation last week & enjoyed it so much. I'm kind of missing not being in the school twice a day, taking stuff up & down, leaving treats, notes for teachers & finding ways to serve.  Fun to add a little bit to the energy of a high school with all it's hustle & bustle each day.  
{It's the teacher in me I guess, I miss it!} 

-Always great to be invited into the Studio & in front of the camera's.  Always grateful for the opportunity to share ideas & things that I love.- 
It got me thinking.... I want to hear from YOU!  I want to see what YOU do for your teacher appreciation weeks or gifts you give your teacher at the end of the year.  I want to see what else is going on in your children's school to inspire me!  So please comment below or email me about what you've done or what you're going to be doing.  I'd love to share them on here in another post & keep the ideas flowing of ways to show gratitude & thanks.  

Looking forward to being inspired by you all.  

{M}

*PS- if you missed my Studio 5 Segment you can watch it here

No comments: