Monday

Some little birdies just wanted to say ............


5.10.10-

THANKS, for all the "BuZZing" that has been going on. It's fun to see messages, pictures & invites popping up here & there. Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to enter the "BuZZ" about The Hive & win!! {details on how to enter below} I've gotten alot of emails & FB messages from people about The Hive, just please make sure you write a COMMENT on the blog so that you are entered, I don't want you missing out on the free $$ giveaway!! :)

This little flock of birdies landed just in time to be for sale at The Hive. Each one nested up on a little vintage stand, that is unique & one of a kind. I think they would look perfect perched up on a shelf or mantle to welcome in Spring. {& hopefully warmer weather}


Hope you had a great weekend & have a happy day!
{off to get ready for the day, clean & create}
{M}

2 comments:

Julie said...

Melissa, I hope to make it on Thursday. Thanks for the invite on FB. Do you care if I bring a friend? Julie (Mackay) Carlson

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need one of these. Save me one that will match my yellow H&H bench. :)

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace