Sunday

Sneak Peek- Hive prep

3.2.14- 
  
Happy March everyone!  
Excited for Spring to come soon & to start seeing all things green & fresh.  I've been seeing alot of that lately as I've been in the craft room busy creating lots of things for 
The {Springtime} Hive coming up next week. 
{Are you coming? I hope so!} 
Snapped this shot late last night as I was up crafting away. 
These horseshoes are one of my most favorite H&H things to make. They are just so fun & cute. 
{I say that alot don't I?}  
-Can't wait to show you want these end up turning into.  Adorable! Tapped in each of those nails by hand, a labor of LOVE- 

Every batch I make of these magnets makes me love them more & more.  Just when I think the colors, patterns & groupings can't get any better, they always seem to.  How cute would a pack of these look on your fridge or magnet board.  You can grab a set for yourself at 
The {Springtime} Hive 
Thursday March 13th- 6:00-8:00 p.m. 
 Friday March 14th - 10:00-3:00 
 Saturday March 15th- 10:00-2:00   
-4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green, Utah- 

  
Such happy springtime colors to welcome in the season.  I'll keep posting peeks of the H&H goods here & on Instagram. For a peek at all the other vendors goods be sure to look at #thehiveboutique 

Hope to see you at The Hive!
{bring a friend or 2 with you} 

{M} 

No comments: