Tuesday

Must "Bee"

3.11.14- 

  It must "bee" getting close to The Hive because the blog posts have started to become few & far between.  Sorry, about that.  Somedays I wish I had an assistant, 10 extra hours in the day & an extra set of hands to get everything done that I would like to.  When it gets down to crunch time it seems like everything that gets done is just what has to get done. 

Hope you have been seeing some sneak peeks on Instagram of what's coming to The Hive.  Some really fabulous stuff.  You can see for yourself searching #thehiveboutique 
-Over the moon excited to have these adorable jelly jar candles for sale at The Hive this time around.  They are in the most cheerful Springtime colors & smell fabulous too.  Great for your home or to sneak into someone Easter basket this year {maybe your own} or to give to a friend.- 
Some really exciting news coming on Opening Night for all of you who live out of state & can't make it to The Hive. I've been thinking outside "the box"  a little on how to include you all & let you experience a little bit of what The Hive is all about.  
{Stay tuned.... More info & details coming Thursday!} 


Ok, back to tackling the to-do list that seems to be a mile long. 
Hope to see you this weekend. 

{M} 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to send you pictures of the table I have that is made from one of those giant muffin tins! It's my favorite piece of furniture and if I ever found another tin like the one you bought, I'd make another!:)

Honeybee said...

For sure Heidi, I'd love to see a picture. Thanks for the inspiration.