Monday

Where will you be one month from today?

10.14.13- 

  Just making sure you've heard the news & have it written down on your calendars.  
One month from today in fact! 

-November 14, 15 & 16th- 
Oh, it's going to be festive & fun, I can't wait! I'm already starting preparations for the show- including ordering over 100 lbs. of candy.
{Yep, you heard me right!} 
I'm trying to please everyone & have enough of hand.  It's always sold out in the past but doubling my supply should be good! 
{I hope!} 

Ordering the yummiest, tastiest & sweetest treats around.  Perfect for gift giving or just putting out for guests to enjoy at your home during the Holildays.  Be sure to come grab some. 

Thursday Nov. 14th {6-8 p.m.} 
Friday Nov. 15th {10-3} 
Saturday Nov. 16th {10-2} 
-4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green- 

Have a wonderful week. 
{M} 

No comments: