Wednesday

My kind of spider web

10.23.13-


  Look what you get when you cross a giant embroidery hoop {that I got for a buck at the DI} some ribbon, rick rack, vintage fabric & a glittery rubber spider?  
Oh, just the sweetest spider web ever!  

-Not spooky just sweet!- 
I always love to deck out my porch for All Hallows Eve & it's almost just about ready for the little ghosts & goblins to arrive. All that's left is to turn off the lights & lite all my candles in the pumpkins & place them in glass jars & underneath old cheese graters.  Creates the coolest light & ambiance!  Sharing lots of other sneak peeks at my porch & the inside of our home on Instagram @mquigbee or search #spookylilaclane. I'd love for you to follow along.  

So looking forward to October 31st but at the same time don't want it to arrive to soon because that means all the fun decor goes down the next day. 
{that's just how I am} 

{M} 

*don't forget to enter the GiVEAWAY below. 

No comments: