Wednesday

A color explosion!

4.3.13- 

 Had to show a picture of the Gourmet Club dinner I went to last night.  The theme was Easter Brunch & it was complete with lots of yummy recipes & color everywhere
Can't wait for you to see all the pics from this fun night & all the little darling details.  

  
Besides the yummy food my favorite part was getting to make up my own Easter goodie basket.  
{Yes, that's right- such a fun idea!} 
Start with ribbons, grass filler & every candy you can imagine to tuck inside the basket.  So Fun! 
Thanks to my friends Angie & Erika 
{they are the 2 in the center of the picture} 
for hosting, decorating & cooking such yummy food.  More pics & recipes to come on the Delish my Dish blog. 
{Click the link on the right for pictures of past dinners, fabulous recipes & inspiring decor} 

{M} 

No comments: