Sunday

A Happy Day!

6.12.11- 
  What a great day to turn one year older on- 
 The sun was shinning, not a cloud in the bright blue sky & I was able to wear shoes that showed my tootsie toes- Finally! 
{The weather has been so wet & cold lately that it was NiCE to see the sun & blue skies} 

I got to go out to  lunch with 3 of my favorite girls & eat one of my favorite things . 

-photo courtesy of  the one daughter not in the photo. AJQ- 
{The Jimmy John's #4 - Turkey + tomatoes + sprouts + lettuce 
+ thick wheat Bread= tasty & healthy!} 

 Got to go on a dinner date with this guy to Ruth's Chris at the Hotel Park City. 
{I love Park City in the summer- it's so fresh, green & gorgeous!}

Such a great place to go to dinner- greeted as Mr. & Mrs. Quigley, I was wished Happy Birthday at the door & even got a Birthday Card when we were seated at the table- classy!

Here's what we got to enjoy for dinner- 

Appetizer of BBQ Southern Shrimp & sourdough bread
{the sauce was heavenly to dip the bread in}

Oh, we also got freshly squeezed Pomegranate Lemonade's.  They were soooo good!  I wasn't going to get one but one sip of Ty's & I had to get my own! 

Next up- salads. I had the Harvest Salad & Ty got the Cesar.

{the Harvest was yummy- pecans, corn, fried red onions, goat cheese, bacon & a white vinaigrette dressing- so good!} 

Where's the Beef?  At Ruth's Chris' you can hear it coming because it is served to you on a 500 degree plate -
just sizzling away.

{we both got the filet} 

Last but not least dessert- yummy! 

A scoop of vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of raspberry sauce & a delightful chocolate cupcake with yummy white frosting. 
{I ate the WHOLE thing- don't judge it was my B-day!} 
*if you haven't tried Ruth's Chris & want to you should!  They have a great deal going on now. You get a salad, main course, one side & dessert all for under $49. 
{Which is a GREAT deal for there.  Just be sure to look at the back of the menu or ask about it before you order. If you don't & order everything ale cart it can be PRICEY!!


I had a wonderful day start to finish! Spent it with my family & friends & got to eat scrumptious food all the way through the day {even better} 

{M} 

*oh, I also got these that I had told you about earlier. Thanks to Ty for getting all the hints ;)  
{Love them!} 

6 comments:

blog n' tell said...

You Lucky girl....i love Ruth's chris...yummm! So glad to see u had such a fun and YUMMY day!!

Lesa said...

Yes you lucky girl! Dinner looks wonderful. I'm glad you had a great day!

Honeybee said...

Thanks friends! :)

Diana Windley said...

I L-O-V-E Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! We dined at the PC location in April for our anniversary. Fabulous choice...applause!

web hosting server said...

wow...Dinners look wonderful and tasty good..hahaa wannaa taste too.. web hosting server

web hosting said...

Yes you lucky girl! Dinner looks wonderful. I'm glad you had a great day! webhosting