Friday

Thanks!!

10.8.10-
  Thanks to everyone who came to Hollyhocks & Honeybees Fall "BoO"-tique this year. 
{especially those of you who braved the rainy, gloomy weather today. Seeing all of you sure brightened my day.  Thanks to all of you who braved the crazy evening hours last night too ;) }

I hope you enjoy all of your new H&H finds & happy decorating for the Fall.

A few things I want to share :

This is a charming market that my dear friend puts together in West Haven.  You have to check it out, next Saturday,  LOTS of great stuff.



I will be taking H&H on the road up North next month to beautiful CacheValley!!
{Wa-hoo! My first time selling up in my beloved hometown of Lewiston}
Lewiston Gift & Craft Show 
Saturday November 20th 
10:00-3:00 
-CV friends & family tell everyone you know & come see me there!-
I will be bringing up some festive & delightful things for the Holidays!

and don't forget that The {Holiday} Hive will be coming in December.  More info. to come soon.


I hope everyone is enjoying listening to their H&H blog playlist CD that got one this week.

Happy Listening & thanks again!
{M}

No comments: