Thursday

A Halloween Show & Tell

10.28.10-

   I'm been wondering what to blog about lately & no words are coming. Except I keep thinking about    WHERE did my favorite month go?  Does anyone else feel like October has FLOWN by?
I look around my house  & love looking at all my Halloween decor that soon has to go down for a season so I thought I would share some pictures with you to linger October a little longer.

{one good thing about starting a new month is another one of my FaVoRiTe things GiVeAWAY!}
**by the way on Oprah today she is reuniting the cast of The Sound of Music {my all time favorite movie}- something to look forward to this afternoon!!
-also I will be posting pictures soon for pre-orders on items for The {Holiday} Hive in Dec. -
So keep checking back!

Okay, I guess I had something to say ;)

My favorite scent candle & this terrific velvet pumpkin with a real stem. I got this new this year & LOVE it!
My pumpkin latern collection above the kitchen sink.  They look great glowing on the ledge each night.


Our downstairs mantle this Halloween

This is our newest addition to the family room.  I found this great, vintage bulletin board at my favorite consignment shop in Layton- The General Store.  I loved filling it up with Halloween this & thats
This was my 1st year ever decorating with corn stalks
{thanks to the McQuigley farms}
I like how it all turned out with the warty pumpkins & carved ones but I am totally LOVING the paper wreath that I made.  It makes the whole porch.
Last but not least the Witchy shelf!
-complete with hat, pointy shoes, stripy socks & dungeon key-
Did you see the sign? Only 3 days left to TRiCK or TReaTiNG!

Enjoy the last 3 days of October everyone
{M}

1 comment:

Tyler said...

All of these pictures and none of the front porch with the 646 Quigley???