Monday

Lookie what you can get......

10.4.10-
                                                      FREE if you spend $40.00 or more
at Hollyhocks & Honeybees "BoO"-tique this week. 

Ta-da!  Your very own H&H blog play list CD.
Now you don't have to be by your computer to enjoy all the tunes. 
{Thanks to my sister Vaness for the idea & help putting them all together }
I've had SO MANY of you comment, or tell me,  how much you love listening to the songs on my blog. That I thought this would be a fun little gift to give all my fabulous customers.  It makes me happy to hear that you like listening to it while your busy at work or at home cleaning the house. I do the same thing too!  I like picking songs to put on there & love to find a great new tune so I've added a few of my new favorites
on the CD as well. I hope you will enjoy it.

-Don't forget- 
Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m & Friday morning from 10:00- Noon
at my home in Mt. Green at 4011 Lilac Lane 
{if you need directions email me, it's easy to find!}  

-Hope to see you there {with a few of your friends of coarse}-
Sneak Peek of some of the goods coming tomorrow so check back!

{M}

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Meliss, this is a great idea! Yeah Vanessa. We always loved our CDs from the Quig's. Missed your call today, I really needed to talk...can we talk at 11 p.m. tonight. I'm sure you'll be working won't you.