Friday

GReaT to be 8!

4.2.10-

I am really enjoying posting all these ideas about my numbers! I hope you have enjoyed them too. Be sure to leave a comment telling me which idea you have liked the best or tell me how you would use a # or #'s in your home {maybe I'll even give a # away! ;}

Here is something NEW from H&H- A Member Since Baptism frame! Thanks to my SWeeT neighbor Jane for being the cute model pictured in the frame & for being such a great buddy to A&E {Thanks to her Mom also for letting me design the 1st frame for Jane's special day} What a fun commemorative way to celebrate the day & to display in your home or in your child's bedroom. I think the #8 is the perfect accessory to go along with it. 8 is such a SPeCiaL birthday & it would nice to remember it all year long by having it up in their bedroom. You could even snap a shot of your child holding the 8 & frame a picture of that, so MaNY possibilities {have I said that before :)}


A Member Since frame- $24 +tax
Each frame, 5x7 size, is white with hand stamped black letters.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. PLAN ahead if you would like to order one.
White #8- $10 +tax
If you would like to order anything just send me an email!
I'm looking forward to making 2 of these in July for A&E's special day. It just happens to be the same day I got baptized 28 years ago. Pretty neat I think & we're planning to celebrate with fireworks in the evening. Can't wait!
Hope you all have a Happy Easter Weekend- I'm off to bake sugar cookies-yum!
{M}

1 comment:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

I supper love my frame. I got a lot of complements on it at Jane's baptism brunch. Thanks for giving her day a special touch.