Thursday

The 4-1-1



4.1.10-

I wanted to give everyone the 4-1-1 on the H&H number sets since I have had some emails about price & how to order them. So here it is {I didn't even realize that 411 tied into today's date until I typed it, I guess it's meant to be today's post :) }

The number sets can be ordered by contacting me at honeybee58@gmail.com Each set includes numbers 0-9 that can either be painted or mix & matched with paper patterns on some numbers. {colors will vary unless specific colors are requested} Size of numbers will vary too {largest number is 11 1/4 by 10 1/4 smallest is 10 1/4 by 5 1/4}


Price for 0-9 painted- $100. +tax

Price for 0-9 set Mix & Match {4 #'s with paper}- $106 + tax


I will have some sets available for sale at Piper & Chloe on April 30 & May 1st & later in May at The Hive No.2 {more details to come!} Let me know if you are interested in ordering a set, so many fun possibilities to do with them. I'll be posting a NEW favorite way to use a # along with a NEW H&H frame design tomorrow so check back!


{M}
p.s. I like comments! ;)



2 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

As soon as I get my own home I will be purchasing a set, so you may want to keep on available for me in the future. :)

By the way, I sent TBQ a message on gmail chat today......FaBRiC!

Ticey said...

Melissa I LOVE these numbers!! One day I hope to be able to purchase some!!