Thursday

What I've been doing- Little Word Tiles

1.15.15- 


Hi Everyone- hope you are having a fabulous January so far.  The month is half over already!  I can't believe it. Hope you've accomplished lots, set many new goals & filled your days with happiness doing whatever you set out for to do that day. 

I've been having so much fun being in my craft room lately & getting to play with my letter collection & creating word tiles for clients.  It has been so inspiring for me!  I love to put together each & every word.  They have each come to mean something to me.  Such a neat project for me to kick start a brand new year, can't imagine anything better than seeing uplifting, powerful & meaningful words.  Amazing to see all the One Little Word people have chosen for the year to direct, motivate & inspire them in 2015.  I say this all the time, when I'm in my craft room, sometimes work is just too much fun! Lucky that I get to do what I enjoy.  Thanks to all of you who ordered a word, I hope you are enjoying it.  

Here are just a few pictures that I had to stop what I was doing, just for a moment, & snap a photo.  Just to pretty what I was looking at. 

-I've never seen my craft island look so happy before with all these fantastic words-
 All these little word tiles put together & drying before getting packaged up & sent to their owners.  Just look at that amazing list of words.  Are there any that are inspiring you? Have you picked a one word for the year?  Maybe yours is in that lineup somewhere.  

This pic is the moment before I started packaging them all up.  So happy to see them all finished & happy.  All the colors, letters & the words themselves just made me smile to look at. 
-P.S. how cute is that note pad?  When I saw it I just had to get it.  It's been fun to leave my girls notes in the morning, tuck into lunches & put into packages.  -

One final pic before I was off to the post office, with the 1st round of word tiles.  I'll admit it was a little sad to see these all go but also very rewarding knowing that they were all going to good homes who were anxiously awaiting their arrival.  I've enjoyed hearing from so many who ordered that they just love their tile & have it out to look at everyday. 

I have people asking about ordering & yes, you still can order a little word tile for yourself. They are $15  
{that includes shipping}
 Orders need to be placed by January 20th.  
To order visit @shophollyhocksandhoneybees Just leave a comment with your word & PayPal & an invoice will be sent to you & I'll get busy working on it.  

{M}

No comments: