Wednesday

The Hive news!

8.6.14- 


  Just a little over a month to go to The {Fall} Hive!  Are you coming?  I hope so. Each day I'm getting more & more excited about hosting  & I can't wait!  Busy creating & crafting up some terrific H&H products.  There is a great line up of vendors participating this time around & there will be a few fabulous things for you, as customers, coming up soon. I'll tell you all the details as it gets closer. For know make sure you are following me on Instagram {@hollyhocksandhoneybees} to stay up to date on all the latest Hive news & behind the scenes sneak peeks too. 

Opening Night Thursday, Sept 18th: 6:00-9:00
Friday Sept 19th: 10:00-2:00 
Saturday Sept 20th: 10:00-1:00 

The first exciting thing I want to announce is that the TaDa Home Decor Collections for the months of Oct. & Nov. will all be available for pick up at The Hive. {Good News!!} You can pre-order your boxes on the TaDa website, select local pick up, & the boxes will be at The Hive Sept. 18-20th for you to grab & take home.  You won't have to pay shipping, so this is a great thing to take advantage of. 

I've you've never been to The Hive, I hope you plan to come. You can search The Hive in the search box on the right to see posts about & from the past shows.  It gets bigger & better each time & I'm sure that the Fall one will be no exception. 

{M} 

No comments: