Tuesday

Tis' the season, almost, Sale!

7.19.16- 


Thanks for your ORDERs!! Happy to start to get to work on these for you all. 

Hello. Already looking ahead to & planning The Fall/Holiday Hives.  They'll both "bee" here before I know it.   

I'm listing a few of my always popular H&H things for pre-sale so that you are guaranteed to get them, if you've been wanting some for awhile, here is your chance!  I'm offering them at a discounted price for a limited time only! 
*Items will be marked back to their regular prices for purchase at The Hive.  
Items will be pre-paid for & available for pick up ONLY at either The Fall {Sept. 15-17th} or The Holiday Hive {Nov. 17-19th} By pre- ordering it is guaranteeing that you get your hands on some for sure! 
-You have until Tuesday, July 26th. to place your order.-

ORDERS CLOSED!! 

Also, please note that as with everything I create each item will be unique & one of a kind.  Even though they look alike, each item will be slightly different, that's just how I like to do things.  That being said when you pick up at either of The Hives, you'll have a bunch to look through & choose which one you like best. 

Thanks, so much.  Hope you have a wonderful rest of the Summer.  See you at The Fall Hive Sept. 15-17th, it's going to be a fantastic show.  Fall is my favorite! 

Thanks I appreciate you & look forward to creating things for you.  Remember orders need to be placed by the 26th. 

{M}

No comments: