Saturday

Little words for 2016

1.9.16- 


Hope you are all enjoying the New Year.  I'm just wrapping up all my orders for the cute little word tiles I custom create for clients.  It really is such a joy for me to create them all.  I'm inspired by each & every word as I put them together.  It gets my year off to a great start contemplating the power in words & getting to work on such a wide variety of words for the 1st few weeks of a brand spanking new year full of opportunites & possibilites.  Thought it would be fun to recap all the words that I put together this year.  So here they all are in no particular order, just how they came in through orders from my online shop, @shophollyhocksandhoneybees Wanted to write them down to remember & who knows they might inspire you along the way too.


Create *
Enjoy
Inspire
Embrace
Love
Be Present *
Change
Gratitude
Light *
Organized *
Simplify *
Adventure
Feel 
Believe 
Future
Transform 
Cherish 
Move 
Breather
Blessed 
Echo
Intent 
Restore 
Bright 
Strengthen 
Intent
Seek 
Charity
Thrive
Trust
Energy
Conquer
Friendship
Cool 
Journey 
Fearless
Reinvent
Peace 
Effortless 
*these words were popular this year & made up more than one. 

Oh, I just love seeing them all listed!  There are some people out there who are going to have a pretty memorable year with words like these to inspire & guide them.  Such a great thing to do.  
-The finished product.  This was round one of H&H #littlewordtiles that shipping out. Always fun to see them finished, piled up & each one unique & special-

Grateful to Ali Edwards for introducing such a great concept of picking One Little Word each year.  
{STILL waiting for my word to speak to me, I have it narrowed down to 3, so getting closer.  Not sure why I'm slow this year ;)} 

Have a great weekend!  Going to try & be REALLY good & eat well tomorrow {Sundays are hard!} & not drink pop either {day 6 of no caffeine or pop, wa-hoo!}  Hit the gym 4 days this past week & looking forward to doing it all again starting on Monday.  Love it!  

{M} 

No comments: