Wednesday

Take note.....

9.27.13- 

I love me a vintage clipboard & mis matched letters.  
{I have an obsession with letters you might say but I had the best time playing around with them in my studio today} 

The {Fall} Hive is just around the corner!  

-Look for sneak peeks be sure to check out Instagram at #thehiveboutique- 
  
Thursday, September 12th {Opening Night!} 6:00-8:30 p.m. 
Friday, September 13th 10:00-3:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 14th 10:00 -2:00 p.m.
-at 4011 Lilac Lane in Mountain Green, Utah- 


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to host this Fall edition of The Hive.  There is going to be so much amazing stuff here for sale.  I have such a variety or talented vendors coming this time around.  {a couple of past favorite vendors & some new ones for the first time in The Hive} You'll want to come check out all the goods- believe me!  Everything you want to celebrate all things Fall. 


Stay tuned- more news, info. to come about The{Fall} Hive. 
-See you there!!- 

{M} 

No comments: