Tuesday

Hello.... 2013

1.1.13- 

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful 1st day of 2013. How was your NeW YeaRS EvE?  
-Ours was fabulous!  Lots of yummy food & sparkling cider.  I'm thinking of saving these green babies for a centerpiece for next year's party.  I think they will be cute with taper candles in them lined up on the buffet- 
Today I'm participating in a tradition around our home called - the Quigley Clean Out!  My hubby & I started this when we were first married of cleaning out a drawer, closet or something on New Years Day & now our whole family does it.  Love the feeling of getting rid of the old & welcoming a fresh clean start.  
{I'll be making a large deposit at the D.I. tomorrow } 

Can't wait to share with you my One Little Word for 2013 & a few other things.  Well... back to cleaning & organizing. Just wanted to pop in quick & wish you all a wonderful year ahead.  Thanks for following this blog & coming along on this journey with me.  
{xoxoxo} 

To 2013- YiPPee! 

{M} 

No comments: