Tuesday


2.16.10

As mentioned in my 58 things I like to bake & cook. Well this week I am getting ready to host a Junk Market style Bistro themed dinner party, with my friend Nicole, at my house. I am a member of a Gourmet Club with 11 other talented women who are wonderful cooks from the area. Each person in the group has a partner that they plan the meal, the decor, table settings & all the other little details with once every 6 months. As much as I like to cook I LOVE to entertain even more {that is the really fun part for me} so hopefully it all goes well on Thursday. I will post pictures & the recipes later this week so check back. I wish that I had taken a picture of the cute Save the Dates we handed out last month. They were all different sized old forks, 10 for a $1 at the DI, that we wrapped paper around, with the date, & tied with some turquoise velvet ribbon-very vintage & junky!

Here is a peek of the invites we sent. We thought it would be fun to give everyone a choice of sandwich & salad that way every ones plate will be a different combination.

M

No comments: