Thursday

2.4.10- The Hive in review!

Now that I have had some time to rejuvenate I thought I would share some pictures of the 1st Hive! I hope those of you who came had a good time & were able to find a little something & those were weren't able to make it hopefully you can come next time {I'm thinking Aprilish} Special thanks to one Hotch Potch girl who brought signs to lead the way :)

All decked out & ready to go. I LOVE these coffee filter garlands, so easy, cheap & festive! I also loved the giant Lollies too, more of those to come!

The centerpiece of The Hive, cake stands, gumballs, "Love Shacks" & scrumptious cupcakes all looked so sweet!
These zipper headbands just may be the cutest things ever, maybe you saw them on Studio 5 earlier this week. I still can't believe we had a celebrity designer at the first Hive! Thanks Tori for being a part of it {wish you could have come down } My girls had such a great time creating "a buzz" for the boutique by wearing them to church & school to show them off :) It payed off too, there are alot of cute girls walking around Elementary & Middle School this week. Maybe I should give them some commission.

Hollyhocks & Honeybees Valentines decor. {I still have a few things left over if you are interested in coming up sometime to look at them send me an email}
Leila Bird {a.k.a my neighbor & friend} created the most charming brooches, hair clips & cake stands. So many colors & combination of things, everyone loved them! This was her first time making & selling anything, great job Nicole!
Just wanted to show you my new {very popular} 5x7 frame the xoxo w/heart. LOVE it!!

Some more H&H eye candy!
This is my super supportive & fabulous friend Nicolle. She has been a faithful & dependable cashier for many of my H&H shows. What will I ever do without her? She will be moving in the summer up to Idaho, lucky for Boise, sad for me. {First LaRae & now Nicolle} I guess I may have to take H&H on a road trip to Idaho soon, maybe even swing by Oklahoma :)

The Hotch Potch girls {Holly & Heidi} & I. They are the wonderful, super talented sisters behind their adorable children's clothes line. My girls wanted one of everything, can't wait to get their stuff. You guys amaze me, happy sewing you two :) Heidi even brought me the yummiest orange rolls the next morning, so good! I think it's what got me through the day, thanks Heid!
I wish I had a good picture of Leila Bird & I. I wanted to show you the cutest necklace Nicole wore during The Hive, a little birdcage with a tiny bird in it, I guess she really is a creative bird! So grateful for her for so many things {especially the blueberry/spinach smoothie she brought me the day before. It was super thoughtful & my lunch & dinner for the day :)}

Whew, what a fun, fabulous, crazy, hectic, tiring, wonderful couple of days! I'm so happy that I did The Hive & am looking forward with excitement to the next thing. {There's always something right} Thanks to everyone for all the kind words, emails & comments you have sent me about the blog. I'm learning as I go :) How did I get so lucky to know so many wonderful people in my life. I appreciate you all!
M

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Meliss, I see what you mean about our picture. I will start interviewing soon for my replacement. Please have everyone interested send me their resume!!! I need to get this Spinach/Blueberry smoothie recipe from Nicole.