Friday

I love cookie dough, no Joke!

  4.1.16- 
 I'm not a big April Fool's jokester but when I tell you that these cookies are the BeST, I really mean it.  Bonus, is that there is NO FLOUR at all in it.  NO JOKE!!  It's the perfect thing to make on this silly, fun day.  Cookies that are great without the usual cookie ingredients.  Go ahead give it a try & dig into the dough & take a nibble or two before it goes into the oven.  I struggle EVERYTiME! Cookie dough is my weakness.

 
Flour-less Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal cookies- 
{Yep, all that good stuff!} 

Disclaimer: This recipe makes a BuNCH!  So either make it with freezing some or sharing them with friends & family in mind or just simply 1/2 the recipe. 
{I heart to share!}

6 Eggs 
2 C. Sugar 
2 C. Brown Sugar 
1 1/2 tsp. Corn Syrup {*you can substitute with molasses} 
1 TB + 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla 
2 sticks of softened Butter 
-mix well together & then add:

3 C. of Peanut Butter {I like chunky!} 
4 tsp. Baking Soda 
9 C. of Oatmeal 
24 oz. Choc. Chips {milk or semi-sweet} 

Place on an un-greased cookie sheet & bake for 8-10 minutes at 325 degrees. Cool & enjoy! 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone! 
{M} 

No comments: