Wednesday

Jr. Honeybee in the making!

7.15.10-


{Happy 12th Birthday!!}


This is Miss Mace my creative, fun, fantastic & cute daughter!!

Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that I used to have to craft & work on projects while she would go down for a nap & NOW I have to take turns using my craft room with her :)

I love to see her be so creative!! She is super talented & loves to draw, paint & create. This is a cute notebook cover that she put together & a sampling of some cards she has been making. She always wants to be busy doing something- photography, designing wedding gowns {makes her 2 little sisters be the models} baking & decorating cupcakes or cakes, cutting flowers from our yard to make flower arrangements or singing. She is even off to a sewing camp next week! Can't wait to see what she makes.

-I guess I have someone to look forward too running H&H with someday-
Love you lots, Happy B-Day Mace!
{off to do some last minute birthday details & then make her Sour Cream Pound {Birthday} Cake topped with powdered sugar & berries. It's a tradition!}
Love, {M}om


4 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Love ya Miss Mace!

Honeybee said...

I am so happy I will be able to run H&H with you!:)I am glad you think I am creative I had a great time today I hope you did to!:)
~m~

Lesa said...

She is a beautiful young lady! How come our kids keep growing up?

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Oh, we just love Macey! I don't know what we would do without her.